The 5 Biggest Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 Everyone Should Know About
More and more of our vital infrastructure is coming online and vulnerable to digital attacks, data breaches involving the leak of personal information are becoming more frequent and bigger, and there’s an increasing awareness of political interference and state-sanctioned cyberattacks.
Here’s what will be top of the agenda when it comes to cybersecurity over the coming year:
- Artificial intelligence (AI) will play an increasing role in both cyber-attack and defense
- Political and economic divisions between east and west lead to increased security threats
- Political interference increasingly common and increasingly sophisticated
- The cybersecurity skills gap continues to grow
- Vehicle hacking and data theft increases